What an incredible offering! High fenced, Live Water, 2 lakes, springs, deep canyons, custom lodge, casitas, barns and so much more. Native and exotic game roam freely on this ranch. 2 breeder pens and a couple of traps for your horses. Hunting will never be this exciting. You never know what you’ll see come in to the feeders. Improved genetics in the whitetail herd ensure that you won’t be harvesting the typical Hill Country whitetail deer. Both lakes have been stocked with Bass, Catfish and Perch. Never a dull moment on this awesome ranch. While the high country offers amazing views, the real excitement lays in the deep canyons that are teeming with wildlife and natural springs. Detailed list of information is below.
- 3100 sqft custom lodge with 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, office, expansive outdoor living, granite throughout and plenty of custom touches.
- Detached covered BBQ pit.
- 2 Casitas, each with large bedroom, built-ins, full bathroom and back patio/firepit overlooking one of the many canyons on the ranch.
- Hunter’s cabin with kitchen, dining and living areas. Large bunk room and full bath.
- Storage Barn/Single stall horse barn- Large metal building with living quarters inside. Living quarters consists of kitchen, full bath, bedroom and dining area.
- Walk-in cooler and animal cleaning station
- 2 storage barns
- Many high-fenced and watered food plots
- 2 breeder pens
*Every rock used in construction was hand picked right off of this ranch. Large neighbors and tons of indian artifacts found in the immediate area.
- Water well (approx 500 ft. deep):
- 2hp pump / 2 years old which pumps water up to the cistern by the main lodge and casitas. A secondary 3/4hp pump pressurizes water to the house and casitas.
- Pump in the spring which supplies water to the food plots and smaller lake by the hunter’s cabin.
Game Population estimates currently on the ranch:
- Aoudad 10-15, Axis 25-30, Blackbuck 20-25, Barbado Rams 10, Black Hawaiian 1, Catalina 4, Fallow 24 in pen 40-50 total, Red deer 10-15, Sika 15-20, Whitetail 50-60
Property is under a current ag-valuation and taxes paid in 2011 totaled – $8,484.33
This ranch is located in Kerr County approximately 45 minutes from the best shopping San Antonio has to offer. The tourist town of Fredericksburg is also a very short drive away as is Kerrville, TX. The nearest town of Comfort has all of the necessities one could need with a Lowes grocery store.